Monday 16 April 2018

How Wande Coal Impregnated, Dumped Me & Abducted My Son For Eight Years – Babymama

His babymama, Temitope Ogunnusi has decided telling her side of the story on how she, as a teenager, was impregnated, dumped, her son forcefully taken away from her and how she has been barred from seeing her son for eight years!
What more? The helpless lady has been abandoned by Wande Coal and his mum, Mrs. Omolara Oluwayemisi Ojosipe.

Wande’s mum
Speaking in an interview, Temitope Ogunnusi narrated her ordeal as a 16-year-old girlfriend of Wande Coal.
That was in 2008. Then, according to her, she met the popular former Mavin’s artiste at Jubilee Estate, near Otedola Estate, Lagos and they took to each other like duck to water.
Wande Coal was 23 years old then.

As the relationship waxed stronger, the lovebirds were seen together everywhere.
Temitope revealed that the hip hop artiste promised her heaven on earth, and his bed became their playground until she became pregnant.
But hell was loosed when Temitope told Wande Coal that he was going to be a father.
He rejected the paternity of the unborn baby.
“Do you want to kill my career?” he allegedly asked Temitope.
He denied being responsible for her teenage pregnancy and relocated from the neighbourhood in order for Temitope not see him again.
According to Temitope, she refused an abortion, went ahead with the nine-month course alone, and gave birth to a bouncing baby boy. Supported by her family and friends, she had a naming ceremony and christened the baby, Joseph.
Joseph shares a striking resemblance with his father, Wande Coal.
Didn’t she notify any of Wande Coal’s friends or colleagues who knew them while dating?
Temitope confessed that Oladapo Daniel Oyebanjo aka D’Banj knew all that happened.
She said, “D’Banj was aware. He was close to Wande Coal, and he was the person I first complained to when the pregnancy was rejected. D’Banj was shocked. He said ‘No, Wande cannot deny this’.”
But then, the news of Joseph’s birth filtered to Wande Coal and his parents. His mother, Mrs. Omolara Oluwayemisi Ojosipe, arranged to see the baby, and she was allegedly amazed at the resemblance.
That was in 2010, when Joseph was just one and a half years old.
Shortly after that, Wande Coal’s parents allegedly arranged for a DNA test to be done on Joseph. The result came out positive, giving them a 100 per cent assurance that Joseph was actually their grandson.
According to Temitope, Mrs Ojosipe must have decided to have their grandson in their custody when she visited Temitope’s mother afterwards.
One morning, she went to the market, bought some food stuffs which she took to Temitope’s mother. Mrs Ojosipe told the unsuspecting woman (Temitope’s mum) that she wanted her grandson to spend some time with her, with a promise to take care of him.
Temitope was also invited to come along with the child.
Temitope’s joy knew no bounds. She was happy that her son, Joseph had eventually been accepted by his father and his family. She was also happy that she would be able to see Wande Coal again after a long time.
Temitope woke up one Saturday morning, full of expectation that she would be reunited with the father of her son. With the invitation she had received, she packed clothes that would last a few days for herself and her son.
They were actually well received and she eagerly waited for Wande’s arrival that weekend.
Then his call came and Wande’s mom talked with him on phone. When it seemed the call would soon end, Temitope moved nearer just to indicate her interest in speaking to him.
This must have infuriated Wande’s mother, who got up, moved to her room, dragged Joseph with her, and was said, “speak to your son,” as she entered the room with the child.
Then, she slammed the door behind her and shut Temitope out.
Temitope said that she screamed as the door hit her face and injured her nose.
Wande Coal’s mum thereafter blocked every means of communication between her son and Temitope.
Temitope said Mrs Ojosipe told her: “My son cannot marry a low class woman.”
Unknown to Temitope, there were more surprises in store for her.
She was cajoled into leaving her son with Wande’s mother, who then agreed that she could come and see the child every weekend.
It turned out that she was sold a dummy. That was the last time she saw her son.
The gateman was instructed never to open the gate for her again. She called many times, but Mrs Ojosipe would not pick her call. Whenever she used a strange number, the woman would get angry and rain curses on her, telling her “never to call this line again”.
Her plea to see her son fell on deaf ears.
Since 2010, Joseph has been in the custody of Wande Coal’s mum and Wande Coal had publicly admitted the paternity of the child. He was said to have released Joseph’s picture when the boy marked his birthday on June 20, 2015.
Now, Temitope said she had spent the last eight years waking up in tears and pain in her heart.
“Please just let me see my son,” she begged during this interview. “He’s the only one I’ve got.”
When asked to speak on Temitope’s case, a human rights lawyer, Mr. Kayode Oyemakinde, said: “Temitope, should not only be allowed to see her son from time to time; she should also be compensated in cash. She dropped out of secondary school in her final year to give birth to Wande Coal’s son. She should be compensated for the trauma she suffered in the hands of Wande Coal and his mother.”
For over a month, NewsmakersNG tried to reach Wande Coal through several channels, but he was incommunicado.

No comments:

Post a Comment