Pages

Monday, 9 May 2016

Canteen Cook Fired After Student Finds Rat In Her Food


This is quite irritating. A student was shocked beyond limits after finding a rat in the dinner she bought & took out from a college canteen in central China's Hunan province on May 7. The photos taken by the student and uploaded to her social media account immediately went viral on Chinese social media for it shocked many.

The canteen cook was fired and manager dismissed after the incident, according to a statement published by the college afterwards.

No comments:

Post a comment